BEAVERTON, OR — Graphic Products has launched a new e-commerce website, with improved functionality and featuring a more user-friendly experience. The website was launched to showcase Graphic Products’ growing array of visual safety solutions and supplies.
The website features the three main product lines from Graphic Products – DuraLabel printers – PathFinder floor marking and wayfinding supplies – Echo large-format visual communication tools. Each brand offers a custom user interface allowing shoppers to browse by product type (such as HazCom 2012 labels), printer compatibility, or application (such as high visibility). Customer service specialists are also available via live chat, email, or phone. Compliance and supply questions are simply a click away.
The first phase of the website launch offers the following features:
- Enhanced Listings – More images and detailed product descriptions
- Content & Product Integration – Applicable best practice guides and compliance resources will be featured in the ecommerce menu alongside products
- Save List – Save items in a separate list pending accounts payable approval or future project
- Promotional code compatibility
- Cart History – View order history and easily reorder previous purchases, inventory management & ordering
The second phase of the launch will offer product recommendations based upon shopping chart history, and recurring shopping carts, which automatically fulfill supply orders on a monthly or regular basis.
Visit store.graphicproducts.com or call 877.534.5157 for more information.