Chicago, IL —The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), the preeminent association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel, has welcomed eight new members to date in 2014.
- DIRISA (San Pedro Sula, Honduras) is a distributor of bearings, motors, mechanical PT and material handling products. Learn more at www.dirisa.com.
- Edwards Industrial Sales Inc. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) is a distributor of mechanical PT products, bearings, and hydraulic & pneumatic products, as well as other material handling components, motors, electronic drives and linear motion products. Chris Hawk, marketing, states, "Edwards Industrial Sales joined PTDA to access resources, to connect and network with peers in the industry and to take advantage of opportunities in a very competitive market." Learn more at www.edwardsindustrial.com.
- Standard Bearings (Des Moines, Iowa) distributes bearings and mechanical PT products. Learn more at www.stanbear.com.
- Tri-Power MPT, Inc. (Akron, Ohio), is a distributor of sensors, power transmission and motion control products. “We are very excited to re-join PTDA and look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. PTDA provides many opportunities to network with the industry’s premier manufacturers. Our membership is well worth the investment,” notes President Richard Wiley. Learn more at www.tri-power.com.
- Cone Drive (Traverse City, Mich.) is a gear manufacturer. Learn more at www.conedrive.com.
- Rossi North America (Suwanee, Ga.), is a manufacturer of gearing and AC motors. Learn more at www.rossi-group.com.
- Interlynx Systems, LLC (Bryan, Ohio) is a lead management system provider to the power transmission distribution industry. Learn more at www.interlynxsystems.com.
- WarehouseTWO (Palo Alto, Calif.) provides inventory-sharing solutions. Principal Mark Tomalonis notes, "WarehouseTWO, LLC is the leading inventory-sharing solution used by industrial manufacturers and their wholesaler-distributors in North America. Our system's rich functionality and method of excluding counterfeit products make it ideal for the power transmission industry. Many power transmission distributors use our service to fill backorders faster, increase revenue and expose selected inventories to a much larger audience—all within authorized wholesale networks." Learn more at www.warehousetwo.com.
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) is the leading global association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel. Headquartered in Chicago, PTDA represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $16 billion in sales and span over 3,400 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply the PT/MC industry. PTDA is dedicated to providing exceptional networking, targeted education, relevant information and leading-edge business tools to help distributors and manufacturers meet marketplace demands competitively and profitably. For more information, call +1.312.516.2100, visit ptda.org or follow @PTDAorg on Twitter.