New York, NY - TECSYS Inc., an industry-leading supply chain management software company, announced TECSYS SMART™ at ProMat 2013. An industry first, TECSYS SMART is a set of innovative tools and application knowhow, combining the power of TECSYS’ professional expertise, proven business and implementation processes as well as dynamic knowledge resources. TECSYS SMART enables a distribution organization to enjoy an accelerated rate-of-return on their technology investment and achieve the highest performance in managing their supply chain, according to the company. TECSYS SMART tools are all about maximizing the success of the software deployment. By empowering logistics management and users with guided and proven business processes and knowhow, TECSYS SMART enables distribution organizations to reduce cost, complexity and time required to implement and use software applications. These tools provide a proven approach that takes as much as 60% out of the time and cost associated with the software implementation process and at the same time maximize the use of the full capabilities of the software application; ultimately translating into a significant ROI for businesses. TECSYS SMART includes a structured and phased implementation process that leverages the industry’s best practices and roadmaps. When combined with industry-specific knowledge that TECSYS has accumulated over three decades of working within a wide variety of vertical industry sectors, TECSYS SMART enables customers to quickly become more efficient in their distribution operations.
TECSYS SMARTTM consists of:
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise spanning three decades
- Online Training and Documentation
- Industry Maps
- Industry Models
- Tools and Templates
- Pre-engineered Solutions
TECSYS SMART™ allows organizations to:
- Simplify the implementation process through proven industry-specific best practices and standards.
- Expedite the delivery of software applications, reducing the implementation effort to a minimum, both for internal resources as well as consultants; therefore reducing cost substantially.
- Deliver immediate value after go live, accelerating time to benefit.
- Run the TECSYS system smoothly and successfully.
- Reduce the probability of over-engineering processes.
- Better train end-users, not only on functionalities, but also in the context of their role in fulfilling a business process.
- Easily identify any gaps in processes to improve and optimize operations through supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
For more information, please visit www.tecsys.com.