Wickliffe, OH – Parker Hannifin’s Parker Tracking System® (PTS), PTS Mobile will enable users to initiate a replacement order directly at the point and time of need right from their smartphone. By participating in the PTS program, the system captures detailed asset information, including:
- Customer contact information.
- Bill of material – hose, fittings, accessories, length, cleaning specifications, fitting orientation, lot number, custom instructions and more.
- Application data – VIN, assembly date, system information, fluid and environmental data, installation location and more.
- Replacement information and history.
- Customized instructions for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) activities.
- File attachment storage for prints, certifications, photos and other documents.
Using their mobile device’s camera to scan the barcode on the label, PTS will immediately verify the asset in our global database. Customers also have the option to manually enter the unique PTS ID number into the system. For products that are not tagged or hard to identify, customers can send a photo of the part to a distributor for identification assistance. After identifying the product, PTS Mobile asks customers to confirm the results before locating a distributor based on ZIP code or GPS data. An email containing the assembly details is generated by the app which is then sent to the selected distributor for quoting and processing. PTS Mobile will be available at no charge in both the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace.
For more information, please visit www.parker.com/pts.