Most Advanced R-value Concrete Test Hammer
For Immediate Release: Proceq has taken its industry-leading, Original Schmidt, rebound hammer to a new level of performance and ease-of-use. Transformed now into a digitally-capable tool. Unrivalled for testing, reporting and analysis of concrete strength and uniformity. Its comprehensive digital capability and the proven durability of Original Schmidt hammers combine to give you the world’s most advanced R-value concrete test hammer.
Type N Schmidt Test Hammer Live - The Type N hammer is designed for testing concrete items 4” (100 mm) or more in thickness, or concrete with a maximum particle size less than or equal to 1.25” (32 mm). Type N hammer is also used for the testing of massive rock. Impact energy is 1.6 ft-lbs (2.207 Nm). Units have 1,450 psi to 18,150 psi (10 to 70 N/mm2) compressive strength. Testing Standards for N: ASTM C805, D5873; BS 1881: Part 202
Type L Schmidt Test Hammer Live - The Type L hammer operates with significant lower impact energy, making this hammer the ideal option for testing thin walled items with a thickness between 2” and 4” (50 to 100 mm) or for testing small components. The Type L is suitable for testing cast stone components, and paper products, which are sensitive to impact. In rock mechanics, the Type L hammers are commonly used for classification testing of rock cores and brittle rock. Testing Standards for L: ASTM D5873; ISRM Suggested Method for Rebound Index of Rock Cores
• Digital hammer with digital reporting and data sharing (via a free, comprehensive Apple iOS app)
• Stand-alone analog hammer (use it offline and download data to the app later)
• Works as a digital print console by wirelessly connecting to a Bluetooth printer and directly printing out test results
• A comprehensive R-value hammer for the concrete and paper industries and geologists
• Speedy and flexible
• Time saving! Prepare, test and share test results (to all major standards) via the app up to 80 percent quicker than with traditional hammers.
• Item Nos. HA-836301, HA-836321