For Immediate Release: The 977CM - Current Monitoring Pulsed DC Static Controller, brings together powerful long-range ionization; closed-loop feedback; self-monitoring and remote reporting.
A complete package, unique to Meech. Self-monitoring and adjustment of performance allows optimum control of static for much longer periods than previously possible. Local display and output signals alert operators to the need to clean the equipment.
• Ion current monitoring and control - Maintains optimum performance for longer periods, by increasing Voltage to 125% of start voltage (i.e 12kV g 15kV)
• 20/80 to 80/20 balance adjustment - Charges of either polarity neutralized equally well
• LCD display - Clear indication of real time performance and system settings
• Customer adjustable alarm setting - The need for maintenance is clearly signaled before quality issues arise
• Integral feedback - Simplifies and reduces overall cost of “Closed Loop” feedback installation
• Internal switchmode power supply - Accommodates all standard AC supplies worldwide
• Remote on/off - Allows simple interlocking with the machine’s running state
• Software Lock out - Prevents unauthorized adjustment
• Analog Outputs - Easy remote logging of performance and residual balance
• Item No. PT-997303