Miller Electric Mfg. Co. (Appleton, WI) will showcase a wide range of new and welding products, technologies, and safety accessories at the FABTECH 2010 show. That show will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from November 2-4. The products include:
- FILTAIR™ SWX-Series wall-mounted fume extractor
- Big Blue® 400 Eco Pro welder generator
- Titanium™ Series heavy-duty welding helmets
- XR™ Control push-pull wire feeders
- WeldX™ protective apparel
- Dimension™ NT 450 WCC
In addition those listed above, Miller will be unveiling several new products and technologies that are designed to increase welding productivity, reduce weld costs, and improve application adaptability.
Visit www.millerwelds.com to learn more.