WASHINGTON, DC — The NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) has announced the election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Jeff McLendon, President and COO of U.S. Lumber Group; and Tim Buche, CEO of the Motorcycle Industry Council Inc.
Joe Nettemeyer, Chairman of the NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence, and President and CEO of Valin Corporation, said, “We’re pleased to have Jeff McLendon and Tim Buche join us on the NAW Institute Board, and we look forward to their involvement as the NAW Institute continues to produce leading-edge research for the benefit of the wholesale distribution industry.”
U.S. Lumber Group is a leading regional distributor of specialty building products headquartered in Atlanta and operating eight distribution centers serving the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic United States.
The Motorcycle Industry Council Inc. (MIC) has a primary focus on the business of motorcycles, associated parts, and accessories. The MIC was created to promote and preserve motorcycling and the U.S. motorcycle industry. More than 250 members represent distributors and manufacturers of motorcycles, scooters, parts, and accessories, as well as allied trades such as publishing, insurance, and consultants.
The balance of the NAW Institute Board includes:
- Ron Calhoun, President and CEO. The Palmer Donavin Mfg Co.
- Talbot Gee, Executive Vice President and COO Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International
- Kevin Kampe, President, Womack Machine Supply Co.
- Patricia Lilly, Executive Director, Fluid Power Distributors Association
- Security Hardware Distributors Association Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association
- Kathleen Mazzarella, Chairman, President, and CEO Graybar Electric Co. Inc.
- Michael Medart, President and CEO, Medart Marine
- Thomas Naber, President and CEO, National Association of Electrical Distributors
- Joseph Nettemeyer, President and CEO, Valin Corporation
- George Pattee, Chairman and CEO, Parksite, Inc.
- Matthew Rowan, President and CEO, Health Industry Distributors Association
- Larry Stoddard, President and CEO, RelaDyne
- Ralph Suppa, President and General Manager Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating
- Doug York, President and CEO, Ewing Irrigation Products Inc.
- Bruce Zwicker, President and CEO, JJ Haines & Co. Inc.