Only commerce platform with native omni-channel fulfillment and in-store integration. Mobile and social media enhancements deliver other key innovations.
Chicago, IL – hybris announced the latest major release of the hybris Commerce Suite—the first commerce platform to give B2B and B2C organizations true omni-channel capabilities on a single technology stack. With new functionality to support the cross-channel consumer and in-store business tools to manage functions like “buy online, pick up in store”, businesses can now design, develop and deploy advanced commerce solutions more quickly and over more channels than ever before. Key to enabling businesses to connect all channels are new capabilities available in the latest release of the hybris Commerce Suite, such as hybris Order Management Services for OmniCommerce and the hybris InStore Module. With hybris’ Commerce Suite, businesses can now:
- Support cross-channel customer journeys with ease – hybris Order Management Services (hybris OMS) for OmniCommerce extend hybris’ Order Management capabilities by enabling businesses to easily support any fulfillment process that goes across multiple channels. The services provide a single view of inventory across the entire estate, sourcing and allocation functionality to optimize fulfillment processes, and pick, pack and ship capability to support the operational processes in-store.
- Connect digital and physical locations, product data and inventory – The hybris InStore Module extends the cross-channel user experience, enabling brick and mortar stores to benefit from the product data and business process support offered by hybris. When shopping online consumers have a level of expectation for certain experiences like easily finding products and access to ratings and reviews. With hybris InStore, an intuitive, tablet-optimized UI empowers store associates to offer many online experiences in-store and to create a stunning shopping experience for customers.
- Create business user tooling that fits – hybris is the first platform that enables organizations to design business tooling that matches their unique needs. Not all organizations define the tasks of the various roles of their staffs the same way, and innovative organizations may shift these responsibilities as they grow and change. hybris introduces the Next Generation Cockpit – a widget-based framework that enables developers to easily create business tools customized for specific organizational roles.
- Quickly develop and deploy mobile commerce apps – With native Mobile App SDKs for iOS and Android, businesses can build out a complete and fully integrated mobile shopping experience via an exciting feature rich application.
- Access ready-to-use plug-ins to social media – Through a easy-to-use set of web content management components, hybris customers can now drive sales through Pin This/Like/Tweet content syndication and begin building community engagement functionality through Facebook Comments.
- Reduce time to innovation – All of the latest innovations come fully integrated with the hybris Commerce Accelerator, hybris’ solution which allows B2C and B2B businesses to quickly deploy commerce capabilities across all channels including web, mobile, call center and now in-store. With pre-built customizable storefronts, key third-party integrations, built-in support for multi-language and multi-currency, and native integration to print capabilities, businesses can be live with true omni-channel commerce across the globe in under six months.
For more information, visit www.hybris.com.