Barcoding, Inc. Announces Agenda for 2nd Annual Executive Forum
Cutting-edge, half day conference will show area supply chain leaders how to be more efficient, accurate and connected with mobile technology in the enterprise
Baltimore, Md. – Aug. 6, 2012 – Barcoding, Inc., a leader in enterprise-wide mobility solutions, today announced the agenda for the 2nd Annual Executive Forum: Accelerating the Supply Chain with Barcoding and RFID, presented in conjunction with Motorola Solutions, Zebra Technologies, and Verizon. To be held Monday, Aug. 20, 2012, from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, this event will show area supply chain executives how to leverage mobile technology in the enterprise to be more efficient, accurate and connected.
Designed for leaders in transportation, warehouse and supply chain roles, Barcoding’s Executive Forum will feature Clint Lange, director of process engineering at Iron Mountain, as the keynote speaker. Lange’s presentation, “Lessons Learned with Deploying Mobility at Iron Mountain,” will highlight how the information management company has implemented mobile technology to gain a strategic advantage by improving the customer experience, reducing operating costs, and reducing risk in its business operation.
In addition to Lange’s keynote, the Executive Forum will include:
- Panel discussion: “Challenges with BYOD and Consumer vs. Rugged,” moderated by Russell Goodman, editor-in-chief of SupplyChainBrain, with Martin Jack, Barcoding; Bruce Willins, Motorola Solutions; and Matthew Montgomery, Verizon.
- Executive briefing: “Mobile Device Management: from Smart Phones to Rugged Devices,” with Ron Wilson, SOTI.
- Executive briefing: “Wireless Security – Is Your Network Secure and Optimized?” with Jay McKibbin, Motorola Solutions.
- Executive briefing: “Growing Power of RFID in Asset Management,” with McLeod Williamson, Zebra Technologies.
- Hands-on Supply Chain Demonstration featuring the latest technology from Barcoding, Motorola Solutions, Zebra Technologies, and Verizon for the warehouse and fleet.
- Networking breakfast, coffee and lunch with area executives and technology experts.
Jay Steinmetz, president and CEO, Barcoding, Inc., said, “In today’s age of smartphones, tablets and wireless computing, more businesses are realizing the value that mobile technology can provide to their enterprise. Through first-hand best practices and proven strategies, the 2nd Annual Barcoding Executive Forum promises to give supply chain leaders insight into improving enterprise efficiency and profitability by harnessing the right enterprise mobile technology – including rugged handheld computers, RFID, wireless systems and barcodes.”
For more information about Barcoding’s Executive Forum or to register for free, visit: http://www.cvent.com/events/executive-forum-accelerating-the-supply-chain-with-barcoding-and-rfid/event-summary-4b0d24aaefa744c4a956b559eaae5d31.aspx?i=b3d5d17f-d281-4803-a7bd-277f372cadda.
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. is a national systems integrator, specializing in the development, deployment, and management of supply chain and mobility systems based on automated data capture and wireless technology. More than 2,500 organizations depend on Barcoding, Inc. as their trusted advisor for barcoding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications automating operations in: field service, food and beverage, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, retail, transportation and logistics, and wholesale inventory. For more information, visit www.barcoding.com.