ATLANTA, GA — MRO products supplier HD Supply Facilities Maintenance announced that U.S. Communities, a national government purchasing cooperative, has awarded the company a 5-year Maintenance, Repair, Operating Supplies and Related Products and Services contract. This contract is five base years with the option to renew for five additional one-year periods. Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ served as the lead public agency and awarded the competitively solicited contract to HD Supply.
“HD Supply was selected for this contract through a competitive solicitation process based on their proposal, offering a comprehensive MRO and property improvement solution that will provide value and savings to public agencies, including housing authorities and student housing,” stated James Foley, Deputy Chief Procurement Officer with Maricopa County. “We are excited to continue our relationship and provide this contract vehicle nationwide.”
“HD Supply is excited to extend our growth commitment with U.S. Communities and Maricopa County,” said Will Stengel, Chief Operating Officer of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance. “We are confident that our national sales organization, breadth of MRO product offering and value-added services will continue to deliver success to U.S. Communities.”
As part of the contract, U.S. Communities program participants will have access to:
- More than 70,000 MRO and property management products at competitive prices
- Free shipping in the continental U.S.
- Renovation and Installation Services: Full turn-key solutions for facility upgrades and renovations with dedicated resources to assist customers with product specification and acquisition, project organization, inventory management and budget control
- Fabrication Services: Quality, custom cut products made to customer specifications
- Customer Training Services: Technical training and certifications for property maintenance professionals
- Special Orders: Locating hard-to-find items
U.S. Communities provides government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions and non-profit organizations.