Kenosha, Wis. — Snap-On Industrial recently announced its new ControlTech (CTECH) Aluminum Electronic Torque Wrench.
Designed for precise and frequent use, the CTECH Aluminum is a lightweight, durable, and reliable torque wrench for technicians, particularly applicable in aerospace where its 12-240 In. Lb. range is widely used. At just one pound, the weight is comparable to mechanical micrometer torque wrenches, yet the CTECH provides instant feedback on the exact torque actually applied – something mechanical wrenches can’t do.
Key performance features of the ControlTech Aluminum Electronic Torque Wrench:
• Torque and angle combo modes provide the most accurate and fastest way to achieve torque, plus angle, in a single motion
• Built in calibration factor for different extensions and adapters
• Control torque accuracy to +/- 2 percent clockwise, +/- 3 percent counterclockwise
• Dual side LED indicator lights with configurable settings provide operational guidance
• Easy-to-read LCD screen, LED indicator lights; audible beep and handle vibration work together to signal when torque is within targeted range
• Dual 80 degree technology provides precise yet strong ratchet function with minimal ratcheting arc and very little lost motion