Swedesboro, NJ - Safety regulations are getting stronger and the installation of a working platform inside of a conical shaped vessel takes a lot of time and man-power. Urgent repair work can’t wait. Wood construction or platforms out of carbon steel are often not allowed. BOLZ Process Technologies USA introduces working platforms can be installed inside almost all conical process vessels like reactors, Nauta style mixer/dryers, and single shaft dryers and mixers. The features:
- Stable aluminum construction
- Fast and easy installation
- Modular design allowing the installation via man-way
- Low weight - each module below 70-lbs.
- Easy handling - only a few bolts have to be fixed for a safe installation of the platform
- Rubber pads to protect the vessel’s wall surface
- Rescue hatches or any other requested openings are possible
- Additional features like ladders are available
For more information, please visit www.heinkelusa.com.