RADNOR, PA — Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) on Tuesday announced that it will hold its 2014 Analyst Meeting in Philadelphia on Thursday, Dec. 4, at 1:30 p.m. ET. The event will also be accessible via live webcast. The company's management team will discuss their strategies for leveraging Airgas' platform and capabilities to drive sales growth and margin expansion, as well as provide mid-term financial goals.
The event will feature presentations by:
- Peter McCausland - Executive Chairman
- Michael L. Molinini - President and CEO
- Robert M. McLaughlin - Senior Vice President and CFO
- Andrew R. Cichocki - President, Airgas USA, LLC
- Ronald J. Stark - Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Charles E. Broadus, Jr. - Division President, South Division
- Thomas S. Thoman - Division President, Gases Production
- Jeffrey D. Cass - Vice President, Manufacturing and Metal Fabrication Markets
- Stephen R. Hope - Vice President, Energy and Chemical Markets
Presentation materials will be made available and the live webcast will be accessible just prior to the start of the presentation at http://investor.shareholder.com/arg/events.cfm. The presentation is expected to end by 5:30 p.m. ET.
A replay of the webcast will also be accessible via the company's website until March 4, 2015.
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is a national supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products. Airgas is a U.S. producer of atmospheric gases with 16 air separation plants, a leading producer of carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. More than 16,000 associates work in approximately 1,100 locations, including branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty gas labs, production facilities and distribution centers. For more information, visit www.airgas.com.
Airgas is No. 8 on Industrial Distribution's 2014 Big 50 List.