At exclusive breakfast session at UnleashWD Innovation Summit, leading industry innovators will share ecommerce best practices to help distributors survive in the “Amazonian” online era
Minneapolis, MN — Insite Software announced it will host a strategy workshop session, “Unleashing Your Future with a B2B Ecommerce Strategy,” on Oct. 31 during UnleashWD, the first and only conference dedicated to bringing B2B innovation to the wholesale distribution industry.
Offering key insights from leading experts and a seven-step action plan to create a winning B2B ecommerce strategy, the strategy session takes place at the Hilton Chicago hotel beginning at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast and follows with presentations from industry experts on facing the forces of change, technology transformation and strategy development, and an interactive follow on Q&A session. The event concludes at 10 a.m.
“Distributors are seeking knowledge and expertise on how to get B2B ecommerce right – as they must because ecommerce isn’t just a project or initiative, it’s their future,” said Linda Taddonio, chief ecommerce strategy officer, Insite Software. “That’s why Insite Software has partnered with other leading experts to present this not-to-miss workshop, where we’ll be examining what really works in B2B eCommerce. Attendees will gain invaluable insight on how to manage disruption via an actionable ecommerce strategy, forging a path to a sustainable and brighter future.”
Workshop speakers include:
- Dirk Beveridge, founder of UnleashWD;
- Guy Blissett, wholesale distribution lead with IBM, and author of Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World.
- Linda Taddonio, chief ecommerce strategy officer, Insite Software; and,
- Scott Costas, publisher of tED magazine, the monthly trade publication of the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED).
During the session, attendees will learn:
- How to capitalize on big technology shifts taking place in the marketplace;
- How to harness the disruptive forces that have forever changed the way distributors interact with customers and suppliers;
- Practical and proven principles to help companies map out a strategic ecommerce plan geared to meet business needs; and,
- How to maximize the effectiveness of their existing and planned ecommerce initiatives.
Attendees will also receive a complimentary guide book from Insite Software to help chart their ecommerce course.
Seats are limited. Interested attendees must register to take part in the strategy workshop session on Oct. 31.