The National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) announces that registration is open for the 2015 Western Region Conference. The conference will take place Jan. 19-20, 2015, at the Hilton Bayfront in San Diego, Calif.
Western Region Vice President Jeff Stroin, region vice president and general manager for WESCO Distribution, Inc., will lead this year’s event with the theme of “Imagine the Possibilities.”
J.B. Bernstein, the inspiration behind the major motion picture “Million Dollar Arm,” is a former sports agent having represented the likes of Barry Bonds and Barry Sanders. Bernstein will share his message of the inner workings of the sports industry and how to find the extraordinary within the ordinary.
Once again, the NAED will kick the conference off with a full day of education, giving attendees flexibility to participate in all the industry-focused learning this event offers before launching into two days of B2B booth sessions, peer-networking groups and other relationship-building opportunities.
Back again this year is the Networking Showcase where attendees will be able to learn about the services provided by the new associate members and allied partners.
NAED’s scheduled sessions will include:
• Alternate Distribution Channels’ Impact on the Electrical Distribution Industry – Bob Segal, principal, Frank Lynn & Associates
• Death, Taxes & Difficult Conversations – Brendan Sullivan, published novelist, experienced corporate employee training, corporate creativity coach
• Harnessing Technology to Change the Work Environment (panel discussion)
• Connection Strategies: Building More Successful & Meaningful Connections – Terry Hawkins, award winning speaker, best-selling author, enterprise educator
• Competing Against the Online Giants – Denise Keating, president, DATAgility, Inc.
• Baby Boomers Staying R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T? – Steve Kayser, media expert, radio host and award-winning business writer
• Selling Real Value Solution in the Electrical Industry – Sean Leahy, electrical industry veteran, published author, regular contributor to EW, professional speaker and sales trainer
Visit www.naed.org/westernregionconference to register. The early bird registration deadline is December 12. For more information, contact the NAED Conference Department at (888) 791-2512.
NAED is the trade association for the $70+ billion electrical distribution industry. Through networking, education, research, and benchmarking, NAED helps electrical distributors increase profitability and improve the channel. NAED’s membership operates in more than 5,100 locations internationally.