HUDSON, OH — Tribute, Inc., a provider of business management software for the fluid power, motion control and automation distribution and system integration marketplace, has added the following functionality to its TrulinX Software, enhancing its system for industrial distributors who offer fabrication services:
- Customers who provide sophisticated value-add services can now ship fabrication components (loose components) to the customer’s location before the entire fabrication is ready to ship. They can then be combined with the rest of the fabrication when it arrives.
- In the warehouse, the QuickCount scanner mobile app has been enhanced be used in the PO receiving process as well as cycle counting. Barcoding options have been also added to the counter order customer receipt, plus pick tickets to facilitate entry of shipping data into UPS Worldship.
- For customers that have a retail store, signature capture functionality is now available on counter order receipts via integration with Informa Software.
- A new Rebate option (Fixed Amount) has been added to increase user's rebate options to five methods. Using the new rebate type will allow users to set a fixed dollar amount as the rebate for an item rather than a percentage.
- Most of the inquiry & transaction screens have been enhanced to allow users to customize screens for their personalized use. Columns can be switched around or suppressed to display only what you want to see, and in what order.
- Integration with MITS Data Analytics and Rubber Tree Systems Sales Force Mobilization has been improved to enhance the customer experience.
Tribute's flagship product, TrulinX, has features to help manage complex fabrication projects. No other software package compares to the level of sophistication that TrulinX provides in tracking and managing assemblies, subassemblies, labor, and burden down to the component level.
Tribute is a member of many trade associations including AHTD, FPDA, ISD, GFA, NAHAD, NFPA and NIBA. Tribute partners with manufacturers including Bosch Rexroth, ContiTech, Dixon Valve & Coupling, Eaton Corp., Gates Corp., Garlock Sealing Technologies, Pall Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Sun Hydraulics, and is headquartered in Hudson, Ohio. For more information, visit www.tribute.com.