Plano, Tx – Wasp Barcode Technologies, a leading provider of small business productivity solutions, today announced the launch of an all-in-one software solution designed to help SMBs seamlessly design, print and integrate barcodes into their business – WaspLabeler & Barcode Maker for Office. WaspLabeler + 2D and Wasp Barcode Maker are now available as one package, providing a complete barcode and label creation solution. WaspLabeler + 2D enables users to quickly design and print standard or customized barcodes for use as product barcode labels, inventory labels, product scan sheets or other printed barcode labels. WaspLabeler +2D can also generate barcode scan sheets or shadow books so that barcodes for small or difficult to tag items are easily accessible. Additionally, it can automatically serialize inventory or asset tags to simplify tracking. Wasp Barcode Maker seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office® applications, allowing users to create barcodes for Microsoft Word® documents or Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets. Barcode Maker can help SMBs reduce data entry errors by adding barcodes to invoices and/or improve efficiency of retail checkout with barcode product lists for small or bulky items. In addition, the barcodes can be linked to data in Microsoft Office for easy updates.
Features of WaspLabeler + 2D include:
- Compatible with QuickBooks® (2008 or later)
- Import data from Microsoft Access®, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL, ODBC and other external databases
- Input data using the keyboard at print time
- Access more than 100 label templates
- Supports over 30 1D and 2D barcode symbologies
Features of Wasp Barcode Maker include:
- Create barcodes in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents using the one-click toolbar
- Add dynamically updating barcodes to mail merge documents
- Quickly change data, symbology or size even after barcode is created
- Easily access Help menu and printable PDFs
- Supports over 13 1D barcode symbologies
For more information, please visit www.waspbarcode.com.