WinWholesale Inc. has launched its first mobile application for use with smartphones and tablets that gives customers the ability to perform several functions to do business on the go, including finding the closest Win Group location.
The application is available on the iTunes App Store for iPhones and iPads, and on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Search “WinWholesale” to locate and install the app.
The app has five options:
- Find a location. Enter user location information and the 10 closest Win Group locations appear on a map with contact information.
- Field tools. Five calculators are available – HVAC, pipe size conversion, pressure conversion, water conversion and electrical conversion. Users also can suggest adding a field tool.
- Favorite locations. Find and select up to 10 Win Group locations to save as “favorite locations.”
- Request a quote. Get a quote from preferred locations.
- Business tools. Links to WinWholesale videos, news releases, and recruiting information and materials to explore opportunities with the company.
Edwards said WinWholesale will continue to fine tune and update the app based on customer needs and industry changes.
WinWholesale Inc. is a leading supplier of residential and commercial construction and industrial supplies and materials headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. The privately-held company has more than 550 wholesaling locations in 45 states and offers entrepreneurs the unique opportunity to own part of the local business. Collectively, WinWholesale is known as “The Win Group of Companies.”
In the group are companies conducting business-to-business wholesale distribution of plumbing and heating supplies; hydronics; industrial pipe, valves and fittings; heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment; electrical equipment; industrial and commercial fastening hardware; waterworks and utility supplies; domestic, commercial and industrial pumps, and turf irrigation and landscape supplies.
Learn more about WinWholesale at www.winwholesale.com.