Tempe, AZ - Avnet Technology Solutions, the global IT solutions distribution leader and an operating group of Avnet, Inc., introduced a new practice that addresses the growing demand for “big data” and analytics solutions. Avnet Practice+ for Analytics couples channel-friendly services and technology solutions with a complete set of enablement and go-to-market capabilities for HP solution provider partners in the U.S. and Canada. Avnet’s Practice+ for Analytics will enable participating partners to leverage their deep HP and converged infrastructure expertise to help their customers effectively manage and gain business intelligence from their data. Business leaders and IT teams will be able to rely on this highly-skilled partner community to develop information management strategies around big data and implement strategic business analytics solutions that maximize the value of their investments. Avnet Practice+ for Analytics includes:
- A dedicated team of experts who can assist in demonstrations, architecting complete solutions, and developing solutions roadmaps
- A two-day assessment service to help end users understand the current state of their data environments and the strategic approach needed to achieve business goals
- Big data solutions for channel partner enablement and training
- Vertical enablement and training leveraging Avnet’s SolutionsPath® methodology
- Complete go-to-market demand generation planning, resources, and ready-to-go multi-touch campaigns for partners
- HP Vertica Analytics Platform proof-of-concept systems and implementation services
- Avnet-developed, packaged, on-demand and custom implementation services for HP Vertica and Hadoop.
For more information, please visit www.avnet.com.