A line of flexible conduit solutions and fittings specifically designed for industrial and OEM sectors, Flexicon conduits provide an inherent mechanical barrier for cabling and protect systems where failure can be costly including in manufacturing, hazardous areas, hygienic systems, transportation, defense, and other industrial applications. Additional safety- or uptime-critical protections include (depending on conduit system selected):
- Fatigue Life Endurance
- Weakness caused by repeated variations of stress or continuous and repeated movement
- Ingress Protection
- Penetration of solid objects, dust, liquid, or steam
- Crush and compression forces applied to cause deformation
- Impact by sharp or blunt forces which could cause damage
- Chemical Resistance
- Reaction to different compounds or substances
- Corrosion damage caused by chemical reaction
- Micro-Organisms & Bacteria
- Danger from build-up of bacteria, virus, and fungus
- Static Charge
- Build-up on objects that cannot conduct a current
- Natural electrical discharge damage caused by lightning strike
- Intensity of heat (high or low) and rapid changes of temperature
- Explosive gases or dust that can be made to explode
- Fires and destructive burning
Flexicon’s flagship conduit fitting, Flexicon Ultra, is a one-piece conduit fitting solution featuring Integrated Sealing Technology and engineered to provide unrivaled performance with both fine and coarse pitch conduits. With six all-round teeth to secure the conduit, Flexicon Ultra offers superior strength of connection (pull-off strength of 154 pounds with FPAH21) and dynamic performance in one package.
Strength of Performance & Protection
Ideal for the harshest environments and technically demanding applications, Flexicon Ultra has been tested to extremes, proven to Ingress Protection rates of IP66, IP67, IP68, and IP69. It underwent more than 1,000 individual Ingress Protection tests during development to ensure and validate product performance in both fine-pitch and coarse-pitch derivatives.
Simplicity of Use
Flexicon Ultra fittings come pre-assembled and ready to install. Simply press the fitting onto the conduit and you are done. The fitting can be removed just as easily by inserting a standard electricians screwdriver into the designated release.