Strategic Investments in Complementary Solutions and Service Offerings Impacts Supply Chain Consulting Firm's 2011 Growth
enVista (Indianapolis, IN), a leading enterprise and supply chain consulting services firm, announced today that it has attained 49 percent year over year growth in 2011. The company's considerable growth follows 35 percent growth in 2010. enVista was recognized as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies by Inc. Magazine in 2011. enVista's success is attributed to its end-to-end enterprise and supply chain solutions and consulting services. enVista simultaneously grew its associate base by 15 percent. Currently employing 175 associates, the firm plans to add 40 resources in 2012. enVista is recognized as one of the top places to be employed due to a culture that encourages entrepreneurialism and transparency.
enVista President and CEO Jim Barnes says, "Our entire organization understands and embraces our client-driven approach, as well as our corporate vision and business objectives. Having a defined vision combined with, standardized, supporting business processes creates financial results and, simply put, this is the reason for our growth and success."
Barnes continues, "We feel extremely confident in enVista's future growth trajectory. We continue to develop solutions that are complementary to our current service and solution offerings and allow for differentiation in the marketplace. Yet, as a consulting organization, our strength lies foremost in our people. Our consultants not only consult, they also uniquely implement and operate the solutions they evaluate and recommend for clients. As a result, our supply chain talent is the most experienced and proficient in the industry, across both boutique and larger consulting firms, like Accenture and IBM."
According to Barnes, "Major and mid-market retailers and distributors such as Tory Burch, Hibbett Sports, Dillard's and Onekingslane.com are deriving significant value from partnering with a consulting and solution provider that consults, implements and operates. Rather than push a certain solution on a client that may or may not be what they need, enVista evaluates each client's business requirements and draw from several partners' multiple platforms and enabling software to develop a unique, customized solution for our clients. We are very proud and passionate about this approach, which delivers the greatest value and lowest cost of ownership for our clients."
Additional 2011 Highlights include:
- Growth across all six business units:
- Supply Chain Consulting (Strategy, Technology and Operations)
- Transportation Spend Management (Freight Audit and Payment/Transportation Business Intelligence)
- Enterprise Consulting (Multi-Channel Deployment of Microsoft Dynamic AX/ e-business engineering)
- Managed TMSaaS (Freight Management/Contract Logistics)
- Managed IT Services (Critical Application Management/Virtualization/IT Strategy)
- Design Build (Facility Design Engineering and Equipment Installation)
- 10 Warehouse Management System (WMS) Go-Lives across 16 sites, 2 successful WMS upgrades, 10 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Go-Lives, 48 new transportation clients, and 3 TMSaaS implementation
- Strengthened Partnerships with Microsoft, Manhattan Associates, MercuryGate, Just Enough and MainStreet Commerce
- Improved functionality of myShipINFO.com through Freight Bill Payment, Vendor Compliance and e-commerce rating engine
- 98 percent client retention in 2011
- Thought leadership provided among dozens of supply chain industry tradeshows, conferences and publications
John Stitz, senior managing partner and co-founder, says, "Many boutique firms have created lifestyle-based companies, whereas our vision has always been to build a high growth, sustainable company. We look forward to 2012. Our backlog is strong, which will allow us to exceed revenue of $34M U.S. and we will continue to make strategic investments that strengthen the value we bring to our clients."