Five New Customers Select Cloud-Based AccellosOne WMS SuiteApp for NetSuite
Colorado Springs, CO – Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, announced that five NetSuite customers have selected the cloud-based AccellosOne Warehouse Management System (WMS) SuiteApp. The new customers support Accellos’ momentum in the NetSuite Cloud ERP market, as more companies look to add vertical expertise to further streamline their business operations. The SuiteApp, built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Computing Platform, combines radio frequency, barcode technology, and a robust Internet-based architecture to deliver a powerful, scalable, flexible real-time warehouse management system to enable Wholesale Distributors, ecommerce retailers and 3PL Providers to increase accuracy, throughput, and visibility into their inventory and warehouse operations. The WMS SuiteApp has achieved Built for NetSuite verification, ensuring the SuiteApp meets NetSuite’s standards and best practices.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Extend NetSuite on to the warehouse floor - tightly control lot and serial product attributes, manage assembly production and enforce inventory / order shipment accuracy
- Improve warehouse throughput by optimizing tasks with features like batch picking, cartonization, multi-zone management, pick bin replenishment, directed put-away, multi-carrier shipping optimization and much more
- Real-time analytics with built-in KPIs enable quick decisions for maximizing warehouse productivity and efficiency
- Advanced Picking Rules - Enable increased efficiency and inventory accuracy through order batching, optimized pick paths, and proper execution of inventory strategies (e.g. FIFO).
- Advanced Put Away Logic - Ensures better space utilization and increased efficiency through ability to top off of pick locations, segment inventory across zones, and co-mingling of products.
Recent customers who have selected AccellosOne Cloud-based WMS SuiteApp over competitive solutions are:
- alexandalexa, producer of kids designer clothes for girls and boys
- Baylis and Harding, producer of luxury bath and body products
- Christian Art Gifts, producer of Christian gifts for all occasions
- Ice Cream Depot, producer of soft serve commercial ice cream equipment
- LUG, producer of bags and travel accessories
“Cloud business applications are quickly gaining traction,” said Chad Collins, Accellos General Manager & CMO. “Our fully-integrated Software as a Service (SaaS) warehouse solution allows our customers to focus on managing their businesses instead of their IT departments. They are also experiencing fast ROI by increasing accuracy, improving efficiency in the warehouse, and quickly being able to implement the system—a typical deployment is under 90 days.”
Earlier this year Accellos teamed up with UK-based IT solution provider Balloon One to deliver the fully integrated AccellosOne WMS SuiteApp for users of NetSuite. “Without any time consuming customization, the AccellosOne “The WMS SuiteApp automates, streamlines, and verifies all warehouse processes in real-time within NetSuite,” said Balloon One Managing Director, Craig Powell. “With traditional software, you can be stuck on the same outdated version for years and be faced with an expensive upgrade. With a cloud-based solution, you’re always running the most up-to-date version and are the first to receive new features and functionality.”