LINCOLNSHIRE, IL — Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, expands its “Tough Meter” Test & Measurement product line with the durable NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight. It identifies AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, outlets, wires, doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting systems, irrigation systems, etc.
The rugged NCVT-3 non-contact voltage tester detects the full range of 12 – 1000V AC to accommodate both low and standard voltage environments. An integrated flashlight works independent of the tester and is practical enough to use as a standalone tool. By incorporating Klein’s “tough meter” standards of dustproof, waterproof, CAT IV 1000V safety rating and drop protection of up to 6.6 ft. (2m), this tool is suitable for any jobsite.
The Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight includes:
- Detection of 12 – 1000V AC to cover both low and standard voltage
- Simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- A bright flashlight that can be used independent of voltage detection function
- A visual voltage indicator that utilizes five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation and viewing of voltage strength
- An audible voltage indicator that beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage or the closer it gets to the voltage source
- An “Auto Power-Off” conserves and extends battery life
- A screw-thread battery cap with o-ring that ensures dustproof and waterproof ingress protection
- A pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access
- A rating of IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- Drop protection up to 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- A safety rating of CAT IV 1000V