HAUPPAUGE, NY — Royal CNC Collet Chucks provide a simple, low-cost method for utilizing collets on all CNC lathes and turning centers.
For many years, CNC collet chucks that used spring-style collets (5C, 3J, S-26, etc.) were the industry standard. However, that has now changed with the introduction of the Royal Quick-Grip CNC Collet Chuck.
While Royal still offers the older-style spring-collet chucks in its Low-Profile line, the Royal Quick-Grip offers several significant beneifts that give them a clear advantage. These include:
- Ten-second collet changes that drastically reduce setup times
- Ultra-precision accuracy of 0.0002" TIR of better - no time wasted boring to size
- Parallel-grip collets that ensure superior accuracy and grip force by maintaining full-length workpiece contact
- Full 1/16" industry-leading gripping range to easily handle undersized and ovesized bar stock - more than 12x that of a spring collet
- Extremely compact dimensions - overall lengths are the shortest in the industry for maximum z-azis turning capacity
- Royal's exclusive Bolt & Go Mounting Advantage completely eliminates the need to hassle with jack screws trying to cancel runout
All Royal CNC Collet Chucks are made in USA and have been approved for use by all major machine tool builders. Each Royal collet chuck includes a custom-machined drawtube connector for hassle-free installation, and employs our exclusive Bolt & Go Mounting Advantage.