Rattvägen, Sweden - The eSafe from CEJN is an innovative and patented safety coupling offering the highest flow combined with a low pressure drop. In addition, eSafe has a low connecting force, compact and easy to grip design making it the natural choice when choosing a safety product with top of the line features. The eSafe is a one hand operated, compact, high flow coupling that vents before disconnection eliminating the risk of hose-whip keeping the operator from harm. The job is done quicker using less energy and the result is higher productivity, cheaper energy bills and lower environmental impact.
- Safety Function - eSafe vents the down streaming pressure before disconnection, reducing noise and hose-whip.
- Extreme Durability - Tests have shown that eSafe is extremely durable against impacts, vibrations and swiveling.
- Compact Design - eSafe is the first safety coupling on the market with the dimensions of a standard coupling.
- High Flow - eSafe has the highest flow on the coupling market.
- Easy Handling - eSafe is ergonomic and one hand operated, just pull the sleeve and the coupling will automatically vent before disconnecting.
For more information, please visit www.cejn.com.