Easton, PA - The OpGuard™ from Easton is the first Two-Handed Safety / Anti-Tie Down Device with the additional benefit of instant height adjustment. OpGuard enables machine operators to quickly reposition the controls to an ergonomic height, reducing unnecessary strain. With 11” of vertical adjustment, OpGuard accommodates users of all heights. OpGuard is configurable to meet your needs: select your preferred method of machine activation, and select from various mounting options.
• Select from electric or pneumatic-activated buttons.
• Select from mounting options—under-counter, or wall/surface mount.
• Easily integrates with your machine controls.
• Provides 11” of vertical adjustment, accommodating users of all sizes.
• Durable steel and die-cast aluminum construction.
• 10-year warranty.
For more information, please visit www.eastonleantools.com.