SPARKS, MD – GearWrench® announced the new 120XP™ Flex Head Ratchet will be available for purchase mid to late March. The new ratchet includes all the features of the standard 120XP Ratchet plus an adjustable flex head with six positions, giving the end user additional clearance and improved access. The 120XP Flex Head Ratchet has a longer reach handle than the standard 120XP, providing unprecedented access for hard to reach fasteners. Like the original 120XP Ratchet, the Flex Head has a 60-tooth gear that alternately engages double-stacked pawls to produce 120 positions and three-degree swing arc. The new ratchet is available in both full polish and cushion grip in 1/4” and 3/8” drive sizes, allowing for greater comfort and ease of use for technicians. The ratchet’s teardrop-shaped head has a low profile, flush-mounted on/off switch, which also improves access in tight spaces. The enclosed head design resists dirt infiltration. The product exceeds the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) strength requirements. The following 120XP Flex Head Ratchet products are now available:
- 1/4" Drive Flex Head Ratchet in full polish or cushion grip
- 3/8" Drive Flex Head Ratchet in full polish, stubby and cushion grip
- 1/2" Drive Flex Head Ratchet in full polish
- Two-piece cushion grip Flex Head Ratchet Set, which includes ¼” and 3/8” cushion grip ratchets, in a durable foam storage tray
- Four- piece full polish mixed ratchet set, which includes 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” drive 120XP full polish Flex Head Ratchets and 3/8” drive 120XP full polish stubby Flex Head Ratchet in a durable foam storage tray
For more information, please visit www.gearwrench.com.