Corona, CA – Corona introduces its new line of all-steel products designed for the professional who needs maximum digging and prying power on the jobsite. Known for lasting strength and durability, Corona’s new line of all-steel tools is positioned as the company’s premium class of tools for construction contractors that demand ultimate performance. Corona all-steel products resolve the common problem of being out at a jobsite and losing production time from shovels that break due to obstacles in the landscape and construction environments, such as large rocks, hard soils or dense roots, says the company. Trying to pry or cut through them with standard tools, risks injury to the user and the tool itself. Corona’s all-steel shovels safely provide the added strength and leverage to avoid the risk of broken tools and stay active on the job, eliminating the additional expense and down time to replace tools that do not last.
• Large handles made from aerospace grade steel
• Heat treated, pre-sharpened, 12 gauge blades for easy soil penetration
• All-steel construction for maximum strength and durability
• Free factory installed universal foot pad included on selected models, a $10 value
• Corona’s limited lifetime warranty
For more information, please visit www.coronatoolsusa.com.