Durable dispenser dispenses labels, removes and discards backing material
Cleveland, OH - ASG
now offers the new LDX-130 automatic label dispenser in the Assembly Product Group. The label dispenser offers increased productivity by automatically dispensing labels while removing and discarding backing material. Featuring 10 feeding speed settings and a built-in counter, the LDX-130 is a Select Blue 'Value Engineered' product, offering high performance, durability, and affordable quality, says the comapny. The LDX-130 is compact enough to fit on any workbench or assembly station. The dispenser offers easy length adjustment programming, and accommodates a maximum label roll diameter of 9.8 inches (250 mm). Label size can be .169 to 5.1 inches (5 to 130 mm).
ASG LDX-130 Specifications
- ASG Part No.: 66147
- Model No.: LDX-130
- Length of Label: .169 to 51.5" (5 to 800 mm)
- Width of Backing Paper: .169 to 5.1" (5 to 130 mm)
- Feeding Speed: 5.1 in/sec (130 mm/sec)
- Diameter Outside Roll: 9.8" (250 mm)
- Weight: 9.04 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.8 x 11" (16.6 x 17.4 x 28 cm)
- Electrical Requirements: 110/220V, 3W
The new LDX-130 is immediately available through the ASG Distributor Network, and will be on display at the MD&M West Show, Anaheim, California February 12-14, 2013. ASG will be displaying a selection of products and solutions suited for medical assembly at booth 1783.
For more information, please visit www.asg-jergens.com.