Corporate Profile: xTuple
xTuple is a company with a mission
— to help companies of all sizes successfully implement powerful and easy-to-use open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to grow their business profitably.
- Run your business. Open source business management software from xTuple can power your entire company with one integrated system ― accounting, time & expense, CRM, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory and distribution.
- Connect the dots. Harness the collective brainpower of your employees, customers, suppliers and other business partners with next generation financial management software ― no more silos of unconnected information.
- Grow your world. With this powerful software ― and the global community of professionals that works on it every day ― there's no limit to where your business can grow. Try it now for free and see for yourself.
WHO IS xTUPLE?
xTuple, the World’s #1 Open Source ERP based on community engagement and customer satisfaction, develops powerful business management software enabling companies of all sizes to grow by streamlining every key function of their organization – accounting, sales, customer and supplier management, inventory, purchasing, manufacturing, distribution – integrating their enterprise on a single, user-friendly, cloud-available platform.
HOW IS xTUPLE DIFFERENT?
xTuple’s solution is the cost-effective alternative to those who have outgrown QuickBooks or Peachtree – or are ready for a powerful, customizable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution without the high cost and vendor lock-in of traditional enterprise software.
xTuple ERP has been qualified many times over as the perfect replacement for high-priced, inflexible mid-market ERP systems – such as Microsoft, Sage, SAP and Oracle.
xTuple runs on Windows, Mac or Linux platforms and is accessible from anywhere – mobile devices, too. Rather than forcing a company’s processes to fit the software, xTuple conforms to a business and empowers growth, enhancing productivity and providing better visibility to all parts of the organization, not only accounting. xTuple users are able to stage their use of the software, adding applications or functionality in any way their business requires as it grows.
xTuple software supports multiple currencies and meets international tax and regulatory requirements. It has been translated into nearly 30 languages and growing as we add more global Partners.
WHAT DOES xTUPLE DO?
xTuple delivers enterprise-class business management software without the enterprise-level price, especially for companies who have either outgrown their current system or need a more sophisticated software solution without the big budget cost, in installation or in daily use.
xTuple’s product suite begins with our free product version, xTuple PostBooks. Commercially licensed Editions add sophisticated functionality for more complex operations. Regardless of version, xTuple ERP integrates all critical functional areas into one system. It can be upgraded easily – and cost-effectively – as your business grows. Features comparison of Editions may be found at www.xTuple.com/comparison.
xTuple offers implementation, training and support services directly and through a global network of Partners and Solution Providers.
WHY DO YOU BENEFIT with xTUPLE?
- Flexibility – customize software solutions to your business processes through open source standards and global best practices
- Freedom – run your software on the operating systems and/or platform of your choice – on-site, off-site data center or the xTuple cloud service
- Affordability – sophisticated enterprise-class business management software without the enterprise-level price
- Simplicity – easy-to-use, intuitive user interface your entire company can use
xTuple for Wholesale Distribution (xWD)
xTuple ERP for Distributors is a fully-integrated end-to-end software system for companies with more sophisticated inventory control needs. xTuple for Wholesale Distribution (xWD) is available as an add-on package to any xTuple ERP Edition, including PostBooks, and features enterprise-class functionality:
- Fully automated pricing updates
- Integrated external vendor catalogs
- Real-time inventory control and purchasing
- Powerful communication management for customer and vendor relationships, including documents emailing (Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Full electronic data interchange (EDI) capability
- Web Portal for business-to-business (B2B) sales and customer service
xTuple business management software gives growing companies control over operations and profitability, integrating all critical functional areas in one system: sales, accounting and operations –including customer and supplier management, inventory control, manufacturing and distribution – the powerful tools to Grow Your World®.