Rite-Hite (Milwaukee, WI) announced the Dok-Guardian, which provides a physical barrier at the loading dock.
The loading dock barrier features:
- Ability to stop up to 30,000 lbs. of force
- Pocket design that helps keep barrier positively stored for safe loading/unloading
- Made from bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain and three yellow heavy-duty polyester restraint straps
- 4-foot-tall curtain that canstretch across openingsup to16 feetwide
- Anchored on both sides of a dock opening with Rite-Hitesteel Warden guards
- Can be interlocked witha Rite-HiteDok-Lokvehicle restraint
The red light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates when the Dok-Guardian’s curtain is safely locked across the opening. When the lock button is pressed, the light turns green and the Dok-Guardian curtain releases to allow for easy loading and unloading of a trailer.