Linear Actuators For Pressure Control Applications
Brooksville, FL - Designed for use on rising stem globe control valves, PL Series actuators from Promation Engineering provide up to 4400 lbs. (19,600N ) of force and up to 3.9” (100 mm) travel - much greater than other competitive electric linear actuators, says the company. This increased up and down force allows use of a globe valve for increased flow control in higher pipe diameters with higher close off pressures versus use of a corresponding butterfly valve with less flow control and lower close-off pressures. Key features of the PL Series include:
- Field Selectable Travel Stops - travel stops can be set by location within the stroke or by the rated force at the end of the stroke.
- On/Off/Floating/Proportional Control - precision proportional control is achieved through an improved microcontroller that has 4-20mA or 2-10VDC input and feedback, AutoCalibration, and flashing LED diagnostic indicators.
- Customizable Mounting System - a PEI-designed linkage system that is easily configured to various valve bonnets and stem heights.
- Manual Override - a standard disengagable manual override that allows fast and simple manual positioning of the valve.
- Standard Voltages - actuators are compatible with 24VAC, 24VDC, 120VAC, and 230VAC power supplies.
For more information, please visit www.promationei.com.