- Big 50
Franklin, PA — The new Miller MightyLite™ Leading Edge (LE) Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is designed to protect a worker if a fall occurs that involves going over an edge. The MightyLite LE SRL features a shock absorber integrated into the lifeline, lowering fall arrest forces.
- Designed for leading edge or with a traditional overhead anchorage
- Extended Service Life – Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel & aluminum construction
- 30% Lighter than Competitive Models in Class – Easy handling on the job site
- Suitable for a Wide Variety of Applications – Available in 20 ft. (6 m), 30 ft. (10 m), 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) wire rope lengths. A carrying handle is provided on the 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) lengths for easy transport
- Lifeline Twisting Minimized – A dual swivel design (unit top & snap hook) minimizes lifeline twisting during use
- Quick, Easy Installation – Carabiner & tagline included for easy lifeline access and connection
- Dual Capacity Rating – Rated for up to a 310 lb. worker in leading edge applications and up to a 400 lb. worker when mounted overhead
- Meets Testing Requirements for ANSI Z359.14
For more information, please visit www.millerfallprotection.com.