POMPANO BEACH, FL — The new PosiTector SHD Shore Hardnesss Durometer from Paul N. Gardner Company is a handheld electronic instrument that measures the indentation hardness of non-metallic materials. Two durometer models are available for different hardness ranges — Shore A and Shore D.
Easy-to-read digital display has a reset feature to instantly restore factory settings. The durable PosiTector SHD case repels solvents, acid, oil, water and is dust resistant. The Durometer ncludes a shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and has a two year warranty on body and probe.
The PosiTector SHD includes the following features:
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Auto Ignore mode disregards readings below 20 and above 90 per international standards
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution to 0.1
- Includes test block to verify operation
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max hardness and number of readings while measuring
- Screen Capture — save screen images for record keeping and review
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power
- PosiSoft USB Drive stores readings and graphs that can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- No software required. but software updates via the internet keep your gage current