Affiliated Distributors’ Independents Grow 8%
Sales for AD Affiliates grew by 8% in the first three quarters of 2012 to $18.3 billion.
“Once again, AD independents continue to take market share in each of our industries,” says Bill Weisberg, Affiliated Distributors’ Chairman & CEO. “One secret to the success of our Affiliates is their discipline in supporting our market leading AD Suppliers. Purchases from AD Suppliers outpaced their overall purchase growth.”
In the first nine months of 2012, AD members hired 1,772 new employees on top of the 2,250 employees they hired in 2011. Plus, they opened 64 new branches in addition to the 99 new branches opened last year.
- AD U.S. Electrical sales grew 7% in the first three quarters of 2012 on a same store basis from $8.21B to $8.77B.
- AD Canadian Electrical sales grew .4% in the first three quarters of 2012 on a same store basis from $544M to $546M.
- AD Industrial sales grew 8% in the first three quarters of 2012 on a same store basis from $3.36B to $3.65B.
- AD Plumbing & PVF sales grew 9% in the first three quarters of 2012 on a same store basis from $4.24B to $4.61B.
- AD HVAC sales grew 8% in the first three quarters of 2012 on a same store basis from $2.54B to $2.75B.
- AD Drywall purchases are up 26% Year over Year and YTD return on purchases exceeds 2011 by .44%
Affiliated Distributors congratulates all independent market leaders’ growth.
About Affiliated Distributors
Affiliated Distributors provides independent distributors and manufacturers of construction and industrial products with support and resources that accelerate growth. Our 450 plus independently owned members span seven industries and two countries with annual sales in excess of $20 Billion. For more information visit: www.adhq.com